Tuesday, April 7, 2009

NMP Tutorial Class Blog

Here we go another blog. I'm in the Thursday 4.30pm NMP tutorial class at University of Canberra. Here are links to blogs that my class mates have created. Just thought I would give them a plug for their hard work.

Shaun Cahill
Lauren Carroll
Luke Allred
Oliver Martinoski
Justin Donnelly
Shane Jensen
Matthew Ruth
Andrew Kominek
Jessica Wiedermann
Angela Crilley
James Willey
Dante Lusso
Geraldine Perrine
Shane Wintour
Ally Hunt
Elle Jasprizza-Quinn
Anna Clemson

Oops and of course you are looking at my blog Machinima Madness administered by Daryl Williams. That's me.

Have you subscribed to my blog rss feed yest?

I suggest you do it, especially if you are doing the NMP course and set up a feedburner account so you can check the stats on your blog. The stats part is a requirement of our course.

Dazza

No comments:

Post a Comment