Sunday, April 5, 2009

* Important Message * Have you subscribed to my blog RSS feed?

Have you subscribed to my blog RSS feed?

If you have please unsubscribe and the subscribe again.

Why you may ask?
Because my feed goes through Feedburner. If you have a blog I would suggest you also sign up for a Feedburner account for your RSS feed.

Feedburner gathers statistics on:
* how many subscribers you have
* how many times your rss feed subscribers read your articles
* what articles they have read
* and much much more

If you are doing the 'Networked Media Productions' course, it is advisable that you sign up to Feedburner for your blog and your 'Project A' so you can provide statistics on how much traffic you were able to attract to your project and blog.

So please unsubscribe to my RSS feed and re-subscribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment