Thursday, April 30, 2009

New Articles

Since the ISP server went down, I have been working furiously to get my website up to speed(done).

I wrote an article about a online animation program "If you can type you can make a movie" which was lost when the ISP server crashed. Luckily I had a copy of the article on my home computer. So I decided to do 2 things:

1). Write a tutorial on how to create a menu in a Joomla website as I update the website.
2). Ad the Animation article to the website in the process.

There isn't many tutorials on the internet explaining how to create a menu in Joomla. They are very short and basic. The tutorial I wrote is very detailed explaining the Joomla Menu System, the steps you need to take to create a menu and add an article. The result was 13 word document pages which was divided up into 7 pages on the website. One article written in a day, uploaded along with the Animation article.

Phew! What a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment