Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My Final Blog

I know this is a late post, but I asked Michael Honey for an extension which he approved.

We have reached the end of our journey(studies for Networked Media Production). I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I have. I have learned a lot of useful knowledge and things I had never heard of. So yes this subject has proven to be amazing. I give it 10/10.

The lectures and tutorials were motivating, captivating and informative. I couldn't wait to get home after the lectures and tutorials to research the things we were learning.

I linked my RSS feed to Googles FeedBurner which shows that at the start of this blog I had 4 subscribers and at the end it increase to 7. Here is a picture of the stats














Analyzing the stats from my Project B assignment, since writing articles for this blog the statistic have proven to be a successful way of generating traffic to my website. It is evident by the hits from Australia increased during the time studying Networked Media Production.

This subject has sparked an interest in researching Social Networking and finding new ideas to add to this new world wide web phenomena.

So for now this is a sad farewell to all my fellow students, lecturers and tutors.

The 3 blogs I have chosen are as follows:

We Are The Web
http://machinimamadness.blogspot.com/2009/05/we-are-web.html

Creative Journey
http://machinimamadness.blogspot.com/2009/03/creative-journey.html

Infomatics and Data Visualization
http://machinimamadness.blogspot.com/2009/05/inforgraphics-verses-data-visualisation.html

No comments:

Post a Comment