Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Exam is Completed

I just finished my exam for Network Media Production this morning. Yesterday I was in a panic not knowing what we are in for with the exam. I took the afternoon off work to revise my lecture notes and researched the internet to refresh my memory.

Got up early this morning and did the same. Went to the exam and yes no one else in the course knew what they were in for. Well I must say the first question threw my mind in a spin "What is a Blogroll?" Blogroll, I don't remember being taught about a blogroll. We were taught about blogs and blogging. So I thought it was a trick question and discussed in my answer what a blog is.

I must say I was pleasantly surprised when I finished answering all the questions with 15mins to spare. I know I had 15mins because a lady walked passed with a sign saying 15 minutes to go. I read through my answers to make sure I covered everything. Glad I did because I added information to some of the answers.

On reflection, I am very pleased with my answers and most of all it is over. No more butterflies and worms in the stomach.

Hope the rest of my class did just as well. I looked around at those who were doing the same exam and noticed we all finished at the same time, waiting for 10am to get out of the examination room. I also noticed a few smiles. This told me that yes we were all taught well.

Congrats to our lecturers and tutors they did a fantastic job. Thank you guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment